Thursday, August 18, 2011

Break


Namaste,

I went grocery shopping last night. It was kind of fun. :)

Found out when my exams are, my last one is Nov 9. All of mine are pretty well spaced which is good. ...but I think I may go out of my mind with boredom between exams.

The summer break will be different, with Thailand and Aussie, and of course some time in NZ. :]

Helped Chris proof his essay today. Man it's so much easieproofing other people's work than your own! I think because you can tear it apart without hurting your own feelings, plus of course you see and give a new perspective to the work.


Got a job trial at GJ Coffees tomorrow morning. Which means I have to up early. Blergh. But at least it's only like 5.30am instead of like 3.30am when I was at Disney! Hopefully it will go OK.
Makes me miss working at Disney though, because the mid set of the guests was fun to wor with.

Drinks/clubbing it he evening as a reward to doing the trial. haha. =]

Uhm, yeah I'm tired.

Night!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment