Friday, July 22, 2011

It's times like this when you should keep pursuing the impossible

Hey guys!

Today I didn't have class. :D
So I did washing and studied (woo done all my reading!) and went for a walk and studied some more. Yup.

However, what made the day awesome was that...
I got to have a skype chat today!
It was kind of an epic fail (the technology was no agreeing), but anyone who knows me would know that even though initially it's frustrating, it was kind of amusing to me.
Why?
Because it was like a game. To see how and when the next thing would happen. lol!

Anyway so even though it was very fractured I still enjoyed it - thanks Jimmy! :) If you read this - good! ;)

Bri wants to go out tonight....
It's so COLD.
But ok.
I might just meet her in town and not be such a boring person all the time. :P

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment