Thursday, July 21, 2011

More guys should do Zumba!

Hey ya'll!


Firstly, I have a bone to pick.
So howcome if we are all adults in this building but we are still treated like children?
This week they are having apartment inspections (noooo I thought I was over that after Disney!) and they have also imposed a no acohol/no guest ban until further notice!! (apparantly there was bad behaviour last weekend?!)
What in the world? I feel like they are using whatever strange power they have to make us feel like we are children. And it's anoying.
Not that it reall affects me, I can do without alcohol, and it's not like I intend to have friends over anyway (though one day I'll show anyone who wants to see, my room lol)...

Right.
Next.
I am working on my first essay and it's not going the best. My motivation keeps waning because I am finding it hard to write about. I have plenty of books but I don't think they will help me much with some of the he question. :/ I'm just going to have to push through it I guess.

I had my 3 hour dance day yesterday. Zumba is LOVE. Makes me feel great. I was pretty much dancing on the way down the hill to my Hall. :P Only 2 guys were in our(Bri does it with me) class though!
...oh and I am declaring that Wednesdays are my fav days. Not only because of dancing but I only have 1 lecture and it's my fav subject - Geo! ...for more than one reason! haha. But seriously, the teacher is awesome. He uses music and has great humour. :D

Today I have a tute and 2 lectures. Theeeen I may go out for 241 cocktails with Bri and of course study. Yup. Studystudystudy! ;)

I am feeling like I have gotten over my cold! ...too bad my roomie now has one. XD ...but at least she isn't totally miserable - she has my Utah author friend's books to keep her company! She even finished one yesterday. :)

So.... the Ustay Ball (theme: A Night in Vegas) is on Aug 6. ....I was just fine with going by myself (might meet people)...but now I am considering taking someone. At least if I can get the courage to ask this one guy in my Geo class to go wih me XD ...though, that could be an expensive idea lol....
...oh, and BRI, you should come! You don't have to be from Ustay!


Off to Uni!
xx

1 comment:

  1. I will try it some time!

    Cos the majority of students in halls are first years - they're fresh out of school and haven't finished growing up, hence they have to be dealt with strictly. Everyone else unfortunately gets punished too :/ ... Everyone knows you're a goody-good, Ariel :P

    Are guests the same as visitors? Like, visitors are people who just pop in to chat, and guests are those that stay the night? Or are they the same or different again altogether?

    *You spelt -dance- wrong. It should be "Dance is LOVE" :P

    Yay for salsa! What did you learn in Roy's class? Did you go to both intermediate and advanced?

    *Reads between the lines* Who's in your Geo class, Kimmie? Hmmm? Who?

    But seriously, your Geo lecture does sound awesome :P

    Sounds like a good, fun-filled day :)

    Yay! You're getting over your cold! :D Just stay warm and be careful over the next few days though - I don't want you to get another one!

    Lol, she has the fresher flue :P - potential joke-scare right there :P

    AaaaaHA! Knew it ;P

    Off to uni soon too :)

    Ttyl (Skype next week? Tues maybe?)

    ~Richard :)

    ReplyDelete